Human Pheromones Work - Pheromones Cologne - It's Nice!Has a friend recently recommended or suggested you try pheromone colognes? Naturally, people do not want to sound uneducated, so chances are you nodded your head when he or she asked you if you knew what pheromones are.
Some of the most popular and common type of pheromones found in cologne are androsterone, androstenone, and androstenol. Androsterone This pheromone is only found in humans. Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around its wearer. This pheromone creates an aura of safety, protection, reliability and leadership normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male. So after reading what we have mentioned here on Pheromones, it is up to you to provide your verdict as to what exactly it is that you find fascinating here.
As you can see, androsterone, androstenone, and androstenol all have a powerful impact in the world of pheromones and can greatly increase desirable traits such as courage, self-confidence, friendliness, chattiness, and trustworthiness.
- Androstenone This pheromone is found in both men and women, although predominantly known of as a male pheromone.
- It typically creates a dominant, intimidating, aggressive aura.
- The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex.
- Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension.
- However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.
- Looking for something logical on Pheromones, we stumbled on the information provided here.
- Look out for anything illogical here.
But Stress No Longer, Here's Your One Stop Guide to PheromonesPheromones are chemical signals first discovered as a sex attractant in insects, which eventually lead to the discovering of pheromones in humans. Pheromones not only control sexual behaviors and attraction, but also every form of social behavior known to man. Writing on Pheromones proved to be a gamble to us. This is because there simply seemed to be nothing to write about in the beginning of writing. It was only in the process of writing did we get more and more to write on Pheromones.
- Tests have also yielded common patterns of increase in sexual attraction to the opposite sex.
- The opposite sex is more open and friendly to meeting you, when under the application of the cologne.
- The opposite sex is more flirtatious, smiles more often, and suggestive.
- In fact, one study concluded that women who used the cologne were more open to intimate encounters, including sex.
- Not bad for a cologne.
- There are many varieties of Pheromones found today.
- However, we have stuck to the description of only one variety to prevent confusion!