Nexus Pheromones - What are the Types of Human Pheromones?
Pheromones act as a form of chemical communication between human beings. These chemicals are well known for their ability to attract members of the opposite sex.
- Androstadienone, or A1 pheromone, probably the most popular pheromone within the pheromones community.
- This so-called "love pheromone" can increase caring feelings and closeness.
- If you find anything extra mentioning about Pheromones, do inform us.
- It is only through the exchange of views and information will we learn more about Pheromones.
- Androstenol, or A-Nol, has two types: alpha and beta androstenol, each producing somewhat different results.
- Alpha androstenol makes the wearer seem more approachable and friendly, and less intimidating by creating an aura of youth and fitness.
- Alpha androstenol is not "macho" pheromone, like androstenone.
- Beta androstenol is good for inducing conversations, but it is less popular than alpha-androstenol, possibly because of its limited availability.
- We have gone through extensive research and reading to produce this article on Pheromones.
- Use the information wisely so that the information will be properly used.
- Androsterone, or A-Rone, creates an aura of protection and reliableness which is usually associated with peaceful alpha males.
- This pheromone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine.
- Also, androstenone can enhance or the effect of other pheromones in a pheromone mix.
Pheromones can be Combined and Topically Applied
Pheromone colognes and perfumes sold on the Internet can help people be more attractive to members of the opposite sex, while at the same time be more respected by members of the same sex. Get more familiar with Pheromones once you finish reading this article. Only then will you realize the importance of Pheromones in your day to day life.
There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:
Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as a male pheromone because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary.