Pheromon - Do Male Pheromones Affect the Way Women Think?Research into male pheromones tends to focus on two different areas. The first is identifying the impact of pheromones on hormone levels, which documents their role as primers of human sexual behavior. Primers create the optimum hormonal conditions for human reproduction by causing long-lasting shifts in female hormone levels. For instance, exposure to male pheromones helps regulate women's menstrual cycles, which makes conception more likely. A primer role for human male pheromones is important to the perpetuation of the human species.
Amie Reese, Scientific Researcher SpecializingIn the fascinating area of human pheromones has created the most effective formula that We have used clear and concise words in this article on Pheromones to avoid any misunderstandings and confusions that can be caused due to difficult words.
- This particular study, researchers found that women paid more attention to men who were wearing very small amounts of AND.
- The concentration of the male pheromone that the men applied was too small for the women to consciously detect via the sense of smell.
- Interestingly, the researchers also found that the female brain processed the sensory input from AND at twenty times the speed of other substances.
- They also found that a small proportion of women-roughly 10%-were exquisitely sensitive to this male pheromone.
- Quality is better than quantity.
- It is of no use writing numerous pages of nonsense for the reader.
- Instead, it is better to write a short, and informative article on specific subjects like Pheromones.
- People tend to enjoy it more.
However, unlike in the animal kingdom, where sexual activity results from a combination of the right chemical messages and access, sexual behavior in humans is a complex phenomenon. Cognition (thoughts) and emotions or feelings play important roles in determining whether sexual behavior occurs. So several studies have focused on the impact of human male pheromones on the brain activity and feelings of women.
Another study using magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and positron emission tomography (PET) scans to study human male pheromones found evidence that exposure to the pheromone AND excited the brain areas associated with sexual function. Another important distinction is that, when it's used to refer to brain activity, 'excitation' means increased electrical activity. Excitation in this context is different than the notion of sexual excitation. Again, while excitation of these parts of the brain is necessary for sexual activity, increased electrical activity doesn't always lead to sexual behavior.
Simply put, with respect to both psychological arousal and brain excitation, at least one male pheromone-androstadienone-helps create conditions in the female brain that can lead to sexual activity under the right conditions. Based on the current research evidence, however, it's likely that male pheromones act as triggers or releasers for sexual behavior in women.
- However, far more interesting to most people is the potential role of male pheromones as triggers or releasers of sexual activity in women.
- The role of pheromones as triggers for sexual activity in lower mammals and other species is well known.