Nexus Pheromones - What are the Types of Human Pheromones?Pheromones act as a form of chemical communication between human beings. These chemicals are well known for their ability to attract members of the opposite sex.
Pheromones can be Combined and Topically AppliedPheromone colognes and perfumes sold on the Internet can help people be more attractive to members of the opposite sex, while at the same time be more respected by members of the same sex. This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.
Androstadienone, or A1 pheromone, probably the most increasing pheromone production the pheromones community. This so-called "love pheromone" can increase caring feelings and closeness. Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter found on Pheromones.
- Androstenol, or A-Nol, has two types: alpha and beta androstenol, each producing somewhat different results.
- Alpha androstenol makes the wearer seem more approachable and friendly, and less intimidating by creating an aura of youth and fitness.
- Alpha androstenol is not "macho" pheromone, like androstenone.
- Beta androstenol is good for inducing conversations, but it is less popular than alpha-androstenol, possibly because of its limited availability.
- The completion of this article on Pheromones was our prerogative since the past one month.
- However, we completed it within a matter of fifteen days!
There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as a male pheromone because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary. The sources used for the information for this article on Pheromones are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article.
- Androsterone, or A-Rone, creates an aura of protection and reliableness which is usually associated with peaceful alpha males.
- This pheromone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine.
- Also, androstenone can enhance or the effect of other pheromones in a pheromone mix.