Buy Wholesale Human Pheromones - What are the Types of Human Pheromones?
Pheromones act as a form of chemical communication between human beings. These chemicals are well known for their ability how to attract women with pheromones
the opposite sex.
There are Four Common Types of Human Pheromones:
Androstenone, or A-None is found in both men and women, however, it is usually known of as a male pheromone because it creates a dominant and aggressive aura and projects an aggressive alpha impression. Also, this pheromone can cause people to act more polite to the wearer. Androstenone has quite a strong and sharp smell in high concentrations, so wearing a decent cover fragrance over androstenone applications is necessary. Whenever one reads any reading matter likePheromones, it is vital that the person enjoys reading it. One should grasp the meaning of the matter, only then can it be considered that its reading is complete.
- Androstenol, or A-Nol, has two types: alpha and beta androstenol, each producing somewhat different results.
- Alpha androstenol makes the wearer seem more approachable and friendly, and less intimidating by creating an aura of youth and fitness.
- Alpha androstenol is not "macho" pheromone, like androstenone.
- Beta androstenol is good for inducing conversations, but it is less popular than alpha-androstenol, possibly because of its limited availability.
Pheromones can be Combined and Topically Applied
Pheromone colognes and perfumes sold on the Internet can help people be more attractive to members of the opposite sex, while at the same time be more respected by members of the same sex. Pheromones proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Pheromones to produce worthwhile reading material for you.
- Androstadienone, or A1 pheromone, probably the most popular pheromone within the pheromones community.
- This so-called "love pheromone" can increase caring feelings and closeness.
- Androsterone, or A-Rone, creates an aura of protection and reliableness which is usually associated with peaceful alpha males.
- This pheromone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine.
- Also, androstenone can enhance or the effect of other pheromones in a pheromone mix.
- You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.